WHAT SALL ASSOCIATES, LTD. CAN DO FOR YOU…
- Prepare an annual budget or a management plan for your property so you can anticipate the rate of return and future value.
- Establish a dependable system of property records so history and accounting procedures are well-documented and easily accessible.
- Supervise Association Fee collection, renewals, and bank deposits to ensure that all systems are well-monitored.
- Execute leases properly, assuring you this vital function is professionally handled.
- Supervise resident orientation and communication programs in order to encourage clear and amenable resident/owner relations.
- Establish and enforce workable operating procedures to ensure that your property is efficiently run by a qualified, trained, well-supervised staff.
- Manage your staff, including hiring and firing staff with respect to local and federal regulations and laws.
- Approve all bills and purchases carefully so that finances are accurately scrutinized and controlled.
- Negotiate service contracts efficiently by comparing competitive bids and applying acquired knowledge of reasonable expectations.
- Direct and supervise contractors and their work performance to give you cost-effective, maximum delivery of service.
- Conduct on-site inspections, assuring you that your building operates at peak efficiency while maintaining an attractive appearance.
- Upgrade and implement security procedures to protect your property and residents.
A professional team led by a Strong, Experienced Manager!
Lawrence S. Sall, CPM
- Certified Property Management Designation
- Manages more than 1200 apartments
- Manages more than 100,000 feet of commercial office space
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of New York State Association of Realtors
- Member of New York State Commercial Association of Realtors
- Bachelor of Science degree in Economics (1979)